Hall of Fame
We look to recognize those professionals who have made a significant and enduring contribution to the industrial fastener industry on a national or global scale. Individuals selected for induction will join other honored industry members, including but not limited to inventors, business leaders, and educators.
The recipient will be recognized at a special event during the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo and receive a commemorative plaque.
See past Hall of Fame winners »
June 30, 2017
Direct any questions to NIFMSE at (614) 895-1279 from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time or by email to email@example.com
Hall of Fame nominees should meet many of all of the following criteria:
- Have a long history in the industry.
- Be a promoter of the industry to the business community.
- Be a visionary by identifying and expressing opportunity.
- Be a contributor to change via leadership.
- Play a key role in industry relations by bringing people together.
- Have an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Have forever changed the industry by developing an innovative product or manufacturing process which significantly improved a process (made significant impact).
- Made important contributions by serving in leadership positions of city, state, national and/or international associations or other industry‐related groups.
- Demonstrated support of worthy causes that helped advance the industry and/or boost its image.
- Contributed to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in administrative and policy areas that helped advance the industry’s objectives.
- Provided significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- Promoted awareness of the industry’s many positive contributions to the nation’s economy and quality of life.
- Provided leadership in corporate responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- Supported worthy causes that have had positive impacts on industry professionals and/or boosted the industry’s image through the support of these causes.
- Provided a means or a program to educate industry professionals in sound corporate citizenship as part of his/her overall responsibility to the community.
- Applications will be resubmitted automatically for four years.
- Decision based on content provided. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted on/before the deadline.
- Each selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nomination entries submitted by groups, such as chapters, will be considered as one nomination.
- The Hall of Fame Committee will review and complete an evaluation for each nominee.
Nominations received by the deadline will be reviewed and discussed by the selection committee. Winner will be notified by telephone. An acknowledgement notice is sent to the members who submitted the nomination form for the new inductees.