Hall of Fame
We look to recognize those professionals who have made a significant and enduring contribution to the industrial fastener industry on a national or global scale. Individuals selected for induction will join other honored industry members, including but not limited to inventors, business leaders, and educators.
The recipient will be recognized at a special event during the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo, receive a commemorative plaque as well as a $500 donation to the Fastener Industry Scholarship fund of their choice.
See past Hall of Fame winners »
Nominations for 2016 is closed.
Direct any questions to NIFMSE at (614) 895-1279 from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time or by email to email@example.com
Hall of Fame nominees should meet many of the following:
- Have forever changed the industry by developing an innovative product or manufacturing process which significantly improved a product or process
- Have a long history in the industry
- Be a promoter of the industry to the business community
- Be a visionary by identifying and expressing opportunity
- Be a contributor to change via leadership
- Have an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry
- Demonstrated support of worthy causes that helped advance the industry and/or boost its image.
- Contributed to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Provided leadership in corporate responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- In order to be considered for recommendation, nomination forms must be completed and submitted on/before the deadline.
- Each selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nomination entries submitted by groups, such as chapters, will be considered as one nomination.
- The Hall of Fame Committee will review and complete an evaluation for each nominee.
Nominations received by the deadline will be reviewed and discussed by the selection committee. Letters of congratulations will be emailed to the inductees. An acknowledgement notice is sent to the members who submitted the nomination form for the new inductees.