Become A Speaker
SPEAKER SUBMISSION for October 2016 is closed
To be considered for future shows, please fill out the speaker submission below.
Do you have knowledge you want to share? Industry professionals and trade show speakers will find that attendees at the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo are eager to learn from them!
National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo produces daily interactive and educational conference programs that provides tips and insights on technology improvement, business solutions and services, testing and inspecting, maximizing your sales & growing your business, and other related topics affecting the fastener industry.
Understand that this speaking engagement is a non-paid event. Speaker will not be paid an honorarium or reimbursed for expenses.
- Have the ability to speak effectively to an audience of 65-100 people.
- Limit each session to 1-hour.
- Mini-session is limited to 30 minutes per session.
- Refrain from selling products and/or services during their session.
- Topics should be educational in nature.
To be considered, please fill out the speaker submission below.
All Fields are Required Unless Labeled Otherwise