The Average Attendee Spends $1.9 Million
80% of exhibitors say the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo (NIFMSE) is the “Must Exhibit” event. Why? Because they know that it is the #1 show in North America where customers and prospects come to see you, the supplier. At NIFMSE, suppliers like yourself will find more than 2,000 eager buyers looking for new sources and solutions to a myriad of manufacturing and fastening applications. All in one place. All within the one and 1/2 days of the expo. No other fastener and industrial product trade shows showcasing tooling, machinery, special fasteners, technology, or electronic fasteners can deliver the type of quality buyers that NIFMSE does every year. Reserve your booth space today!
Who Should Exhibit
- Manufacturers of Industrial Fasteners and Fastener Related Products
- Manufacturers/Suppliers of Mill Supply Products Including Plant Maintenance, Safety, Installation Tools, Services and more
- Assembly and Installation Systems and Tools
- Inspection Testing and Packaging Machinery
- Fastener Production Machinery, Tool & Die and Supplies
- Fastener Technology
- Electronic Fasteners
- 77% of attendee say NIFMSE is a must-attend event.
- 88% of the attendees are based in the U.S.
- 61% are distributors of fasteners and/or distributors of other related products.
- 66% of attendees say they attend the show to maintain & build relationships, network, see exiting suppliers, find new products and vendors.
Need more information about the show?
Download our 2015 Post Show Report and learn more about the show.
For additional support, feel free to connect and speak with one of our sales associates.
NIFMSE exceeds our expectations. We are able to connect with key decision makers, which is vital to our company’s success. We’ll definitely be returning in 2016.
Matt L., Sales
Rolled Threads Unlimited, Wisconsin
Exhibiting at the Fastener show has always been a rewarding experience. I have acquired many customers from this show through the years which has helped expand my business. I recommend anyone that is serious about the Fastener Industry to come and experience what the show has to offer.
Toni S.M., President
JFD Consulting, INC., Maryland
Product Categories the Distributors are Looking For
- Industrial Fasteners
- Machinery & Tooling
- Precision Formed Parts
- Installation Tools
- Electronic Fasteners
- Special Fasteners