Hall of Fame
The Fastener Hall of Fame recognizes professionals who have made significant and enduring contributions to the industrial fastener industry on a national or global scale. Individuals selected for induction will join other honored industry members, including but not limited to inventors, business leaders, and educators.
The recipient will be recognized at a special event during the International Fastener Expo and receive a commemorative plaque.
Nominations for 2018 now open! Nominate Here
See past Hall of Fame winners »
Direct any questions to the International Fastener Expo at +1 (323) 817-2245 from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time or by email to email@example.com
Nominees should meet many or all of the following criteria:
- Has a long history in the industry.
- Is a promoter of the industry to the business community.
- Is a visionary who identifies and expresses opportunity.
- Is a contributor to change via leadership.
- Plays a key role in industry relations by bringing people together.
- Has an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Has changed the industry by developing an innovative product or manufacturing process which significantly improves a process.
- Makes important contributions by serving in leadership positions of city, state, national and/or international associations or other industry‐related groups.
- Demonstrates support of worthy causes that help advance the industry.
- Contributes to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in administrative and policy areas that help advance the industry’s objectives.
- Provides significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- Promotes awareness of the industry’s many positive contributions to the nation’s economy and quality of life.
- Provides leadership in corporate responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- Educates industry professionals in sound corporate citizenship as part of his/her overall responsibility to the community.
- Nomination deadline: June 30, 2018
- Nominations will be resubmitted to the selection committee automatically for four years.
- Selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nominations received by the deadline will be evaluated by the selection committee.
- Decisions will be based on the content provided on the nomination form and any supplemental material submitted.
- Letters of congratulation will be emailed to the inductee as well as notification via telephone.
- An acknowledgment notice will be sent to those who submit nomination forms.