Young Fastener Professional Of The Year Award
The Young Fastener Professional of the Year award recognizes and honors a young professional who has made significant contributions to fastener industry.
The recipient will be recognized at a special event during the International Fastener Expo and receive a commemorative plaque.
Nominations for 2018 now open! Nominate Here
See past list of Young Fastener Professional Award Winners »
Direct any questions to the International Fastener Expo at +1 (323) 817-2245 from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time or by email to email@example.com
Nominees should meet many or all of the following criteria:
- 40 years old or younger.
- Recognized as a future leader in the fastener industry.
- Promotes the industry to the business community.
- Plays a key role in industry relations by bringing people together.
- Has an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Is a visionary who identifies and expresses opportunity.
- Provides significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- Nomination deadline: June 30, 2018
- Nominations will be resubmitted to the selection committee automatically for four years.
- Selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nominations received by the deadline will be evaluated by the selection committee.
- Decisions will be based on the content provided on the nomination form and any supplemental material submitted.
- Letters of congratulations will be emailed to the inductee as well as notification via telephone.
- An acknowledgment notice will be sent to those who submit nomination forms.