Exhibitor Resource Center
- The Exhibitor Service Manual is an important resource for planning a successful exhibiting experience at The Fastener Show. It contains important information regarding show rules and regulations, mandatory forms, deadlines and ordering services through official show vendors. We recommend you review this information with your trade show coordinator and/or EAC(s). You will be required to create a Freeman login to access the service manual if you do not already have a Freeman login. Click here to access The Fastener Show Exhibitor Service Manual.
- All personnel accessing on the show floor are required to wear an “EXHIBITOR” badge at all times. Each company is allotted 3 badges per 10’x10’ booth. If you need additional, there is a $45 administrative fee per badge. Lost badges onsite are $65 to reprint.
- Check Floor Plan for booth location. Management is not responsible for making sure you are not by a competitor. Check the floor plan now and periodically, as the floor plan changes daily.
- Visit the exhibiting portal to update your listing, view floor plan, pay an invoice, and much more.
- Make sure your company information entered in the exhibitor portal is correct for the official Expo Directory. Expo directory will be handed out on show site to all attendees and exhibitors. Deadline for changes: September 1, 2017
EventSphere is the only official housing provider for the 2017 International Fastener Expo. There are companies and organizations that will try to present themselves as official partners of the International Fastener Expo and offer you a potential room that might not be guaranteed or available. Should you be contacted by someone other than EventSphere, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
The International Fastener Expo warns exhibitors to exercise caution when dealing with or responding to solicitations from unofficial contractors offering services for the expo.
Each year, unofficial contractors target expo exhibitors with email and faxes in attempt to solicit orders for expo services (i.e., carpet, advertising, shipping, etc.). Some of these solicitations may bare our expo name and logo with the intent of confusing or misleading exhibitors into thinking that the contractors sending them are associated with the International Fastener Expo.
The International Fastener Expo maintains a list of Official Expo Vendors. Exhibitors are not required to use Official Expo Vendors, but please be aware that outside contractors must be approved by the show and may require exhibitors to pay additional costs. Exhibitors may also incur other financial obligations in the event their designated contractors fail to perform.
Fair Guide Scam
Exhibitors and attendees of the Expo should be especially cautious if they receive mail inviting them to update their company listings in certain international on-line or print trade directories. We are aware of at least two directory publishers— Construct Data Verlag AG of Slovakia (formerly of Austria), which produces FAIRGuide, and Commercial Online Manuals of Mexico, which produces Expo-Guide— who are seeking to take advantage of unsuspecting businesses. The directory solicitations appear harmless asking companies simply to update their information (which supposedly already exists in the directories and has been published for free). However, upon closer examination of the fine print, listings in the directories are far from “FREE.” By signing and returning the solicitation form with or without updating business information, companies will actually be entering into a three-year, irrevocable agreement that automatically renews and will require them to pay a significant amount of money with no foreseeable benefits.
The International Fastener Expo has no relationship with the FAIRGuide, Expo-Guide or any of their other branded directories, and they are not authorized to use the “Expo” name and registered trademarks on information they send to expo exhibitors and attendees. There is reason to believe that the FAIRGuide and Expo-Guide and their other branded directories are part of a larger international syndicate composed of multiple trade show directory publishers all operated by the same conspirators. We strongly warn exhibitors and attendees to exercise extreme caution if they receive solicitations from Construct Data Verlag AG, Commercial Online Manuals or any other suspicious third-party offers in order to avoid unwarranted and/or unnecessary legal and financial commitments. Expo exhibitors or attendees who may have fallen prey to any of these trade show directory scams are encouraged to contact NSSF’s legal department at 203-426-1320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendee List Solicitation
It has been brought to our attention that some of you may have received an invitation to purchase a list of buyers attending the International Fastener Expo. Legally, companies are allowed to perform data collection through paid sponsorships and partnerships that are authorized by the International Fastener Expo. Through various methods not directly controlled by Show Management, companies might perform data collection regarding attendees at the International Fastener Expo and claim that they have an attendee list for purchase. With respect to fair and competitive business practices, we do not support or verify unauthorized selling of our attendee data.