Exhibitor Resource Center
- The Exhibitor Service Manual is an important resource for planning a successful exhibiting experience at The Fastener Show. It contains important information regarding show rules and regulations, mandatory forms, deadlines and ordering services through official show vendors. We recommend you review this information with your trade show coordinator and/or EAC(s). You will be required to create a Freeman login to access the service manual if you do not already have a Freeman login.
- All personnel accessing on the show floor are required to wear an “EXHIBITOR” badge at all times. Each company is allotted 3 badges per 10’x10’ booth. If you need additional, there is a $50 administrative fee per badge. Lost badges onsite are $45 to reprint.
- Check Floor Plan for booth location. Management is not responsible for making sure you are not by a competitor. Check the floor plan now and periodically, as the floor plan changes daily.
- Visit the exhibiting portal to update your listing, view floor plan, pay an invoice, and much more.
Company Listing for Printed Directory
- Make sure your company information entered in the exhibitor portal is correct for the official Expo Directory. Expo directory will be handed out on show site to all attendees and exhibitors. Deadline for changes: September 1, 2018
Connect with Key Decision-Makers through our list rental program. Drive traffic to your booth, offer special promotions/incentives, introduce new products, make meetings, and increase your overall presence at the show by renting either the previous show attendees or the current pre-registered attendees email list. The list comprises distributors and independent sales representatives in the distribution chain for industrial fastener and mill supply.*
- Investment: Starting at $500
- Contact Gregry Gilroy at Reach Marketing to request pricing and get started today!
*Reach Marketing is a 3rd Party Bonded mail house and is the only Authorized List Vendor for Fastener and Emerald Expositions. We do not sell any of our databases, contacts, emails, or phone numbers.
The International Fastener Expo has an exclusive turnkey offer to mail to our previous show and pre-registered attendee list. With our turnkey package, you can create and mail postcards directly to our IFE attendee list to invite buyers to visit your booth, promote your product/brand, show specials, and more.
• Use of the official attendee list
• Printing, postage and mailing service
• Design service also available
- The International Fastener Expo has partnered with LASxpress to offer discounted transportation rate to/from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport for exhibitors.
IFE Official Authorized Vendors
Hotel & Travel – EventSphere
Airport Transpotation – LASxpress
Attendee/Exhibitor Email Provider – Reach Marketing
Email List Rental Provider – Reach Marketing (see above)
Postal List Rental Provider – Community Commerce
Lead Retrieval – Experient
Attendee/Exhibitor Registration – Experient
General Service for Onsite:
- Furnishings, Freight, Labor – Freeman
- Electrical – Freeman
- A/V – Smart Source
Onsite Catering – Mandalay Bay Convention Center
IMPORTANT – You may be contacted by third party companies purportedly offering services related to the event. Please be aware that, despite potentially confusing language in their solicitations to you, many of these companies are not affiliated in any way with the event, are not endorsed by us, and may be offering services that are either subpar, misleading, or fraudulent. We do not in any way endorse or condone these companies and we are not responsible for their behavior. Any business arrangements regarding the event that you may make through unaffiliated third-party companies are at your own risk and expense.
EventSphere is the only official housing provider for the 2018 International Fastener Expo. There are companies and organizations that will try to present themselves as official partners of the International Fastener Expo and offer you a potential room that might not be guaranteed or available. Should you be contacted by someone other than EventSphere, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
The International Fastener Expo warns exhibitors to exercise caution when dealing with or responding to solicitations from unofficial contractors offering services for the expo.
Each year, unofficial contractors target expo exhibitors with email and faxes in attempt to solicit orders for expo services (i.e., carpet, advertising, shipping, etc.). Some of these solicitations may bare our expo name and logo with the intent of confusing or misleading exhibitors into thinking that the contractors sending them are associated with the International Fastener Expo.
The International Fastener Expo maintains a list of Official Expo Vendors. Exhibitors are not required to use Official Expo Vendors, but please be aware that outside contractors must be approved by the show and may require exhibitors to pay additional costs. Exhibitors may also incur other financial obligations in the event their designated contractors fail to perform.
Attendee List Solicitation
It has been brought to our attention that some of you may have received an invitation to purchase a list of buyers attending the International Fastener Expo. Legally, companies are allowed to perform data collection through paid sponsorships and partnerships that are authorized by the International Fastener Expo. Through various methods not directly controlled by Show Management, companies might perform data collection regarding attendees at the International Fastener Expo and claim that they have an attendee list for purchase. With respect to fair and competitive business practices, we do not support or verify unauthorized selling of our attendee data.